Unimark Sales Ltd., established in British Columbia Canada in 1994, is an industrial supply chain management company. We work with distributors and manufacturers to develop and build cost-effective premium quality industrial products for construction, transportation, marine industry, oil and gas development, fishery and forestry.
- Rigging Hardware & Fittings
- Chain & Accessories
- Cargo Control / Tiedown Assemblies & Fittings
- Synthetic Slings - Web Sling & Round Slings
- Wire Rope & Strand
- Wire Rope Slings
- Wire Mesh Products
- Custom casting & forging(steel, aluminum, copper, stainless steel)
- Local offices in Canada and China to ensure best possible customer experience.
- High North American standard streamline customer service:
- 24/7 on-line inquiry and custom quote
- Product sourcing & developing, sample approval, custom packaging
- Origin on-site pre-shipment inspection by designated Unimark Product Manager
- Ocean/air transportation and overseas export handling
- North America import handling and punctual delivery
- Post-delivery follow-up for customer satisfaction and improvements
- Product consistency and quality control maintenance
- Understanding our customers and their markets
- Exceptional communication skill and stringent due diligence to minimize misunderstanding, error or omission
- Result-driven to optimize efficiency and profit
Near two decades of supply chain management experience builds solid foundation for Unimark's commitment to succeed continuingly with our customers. We go extra miles so that customers can focus on growth and profit.